Saturday, September 25, 2010

Is That on the Regular Tour, too?

Day four, in Rome. I met with a Real Estate agent to look over information about villas for lease, as I have decided to make Italy my home for the next several weeks, at least. As night fell, I spent some time in a local bar, listening to some music, and then decided to head out to look at some more sights.


The Colosseum. Beautiful. Majestic. Probably the first thing many think of when hearing of Rome. I snuck inside. It is the only way I would get to see it. If I joined a regular tour during the day, someone might notice that I...sparkle. 

Once in, I had the freedom to move about and explore. As I explored the centuries-old structure, I imagined what it must have been like to have been a Gladiator, forced to fight for his life day after day, or  to have been in the Chariot Races. And then...he arrived. One moment I was alone, and then Demetri materialized in front of me. Scared the shit out of me, in fact.

I asked Demetri if he was following me. Sore subject apparently, because he immediately informed me that for some reason, he keeps finding himself drawn to where I am, and that he hates it.  Then I am in his arms again, against another wall (what is it with us and walls, anyway?), and he tells me again that he really doesnt want 'this'.  Well, there are the words that EVERY woman wants to hear, right?  So why did it make me weak in the knees? Why did desire twist and knot inside me, like it never has before? How many kinds of twisted am I?

Things went further this time with Demetri, and he mentioned going back to my hotel, since it was going to be daylight soon. Like a gullible idiot, I agreed, and we sped back to the hotel, but once we got there, his demeanor changed, and we argued, again, and I lost my temper, again. Used my gift on him, again. The last time I saw him, he was crumbled on the floor, immobile, and I was hiding in the bathroom waiting on him to leave.

He said it was kinky. And that he liked it. That it wasn't over.

No, I'm sure it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment